FREEWAY VISIBLE QSR / RETAIL PADS
Highly visible QSR / RETAIL pads located on the East Side of Rogers Road just off the I-5 exit (ADT 55,000) Across Rogers Road from Loves Travel Center, the site will benefit from traffic created by the I-5 and Love’s. There is a planned and approved Grocery Outlet and Dutch Bros east on the SE corner of Rogers Road and Sperry Avenue.
- Excellent visibility from I-5 at heavily traveled major arterial that connects I-5 to the entire community & Hwy 33 and ultimately Highway 99.
- Easy access from the Sperry Avenue exit – the main artery
- Excellent signage (potential freeway visible pylon sign available)
- Located across from Loves Travel Center
- Ample parking
- Large residential growth
- High Daytime Population (distribution centers for Amazon, Grainger, CVS, Kohl’s, & Restoration Hardware)
Designed to provide for establishments offering accommodations or services to motorists, and to provide for non-pedestrian-oriented retail, wholesale, service and repair activities which do not contribute to the creation of unattractive, congested and unsafe highway conditions.
Incredible views of nearby hills and palm trees, so you’ll never forget where you are. With all the businesses in the area, you will have plenty of company.
The possibilities are endless for what you can do in Patterson.